If you have a passion for home decorating or even designing things, you should consider making a career out of it. You can go to design school so that you can get a degree and find a job in that field.
Interior design inspiration
There is a big scarcity in this field. If you are a creative person and love using your mind to come up with different things, you should think about it. Most companies that hire designers for whatever purpose require that they have some type of background, experience, and or education to fall back on.
Home Decorator Or Designer
You will be able to use your knowledge to help other people out with decorating tips. You will also be able to benefit your self with things that you learn while in school. You can use these tips to decorate your own home and the homes of those close to you. Many benefits come from being a designer or home decorator. There is so much that you can do with it. You can help other companies and businesses out, and also further your career even more. It all depends on the personal preference that you have in your mind. Want to know more?
Designing the home of your dreams doesn’t have to turn into a nightmare which is why we’ve compiled a list of some general tips when it comes to interior design. If you follow these tips closely, keep an open mind, and use your creative spirit you’ll have a home you can be proud of.
General Tips on Interior Design
1. Security most modern homes have security systems and you’ll want a system from ADT Security Ft. Worth and the like. This will also give you an idea of what to do about the walls once you see the color of the sensors and monitors.
2. Make use of cultural idiosyncrasies but don’t overdo it. It can be unique and intriguing to mix modern-day furniture with cultural, oriental pieces of furniture but don’t turn it into a gimmick.
3. Stay away from gloss paint. People will see the imperfections and you’re the one who has to live in the house.
4. Decorate cheap outdoor pots with paint and such and turn them into modern, avant-garde, indoor pots.
5. Use gravel outside your house near windows to create a neat yard effect and to serve as an early warning in case someone tries to peek inside.